Second Saturday For Members of The CT Groups only.
Experience in handling such questions is a big benefit!
It's hard to win a game you do not understand!
Let's discuss this game and get some practice!
Yet these do not have to be the "hour of horror" IF you understand the process and what is expected from you then practice and prepare. Understanding the challenge before you helps to reduce fears people have. So before you take 15 minutes telling the interviewer just how horrible your last boss was, you really need to attend this.
So what can you expect at this session:
1. Seeing some live example of what you do NOT want to say and what you should
in a mock session.
2. The opportunity to take turns asking prepared questions then discuss where
mistakes were made and how to have done it better (or avoided a trap)!
3. The opportunity to go into a short behavioral interview session "with" a net.
4. What other questions unusual questions may arise and how to even start them.
LET US KNOW YOUR COMING!
We reached a maximum in March; we hope to accommodate an additional group.
Time, Place, Maps and Directions to the Room
Second Saturday – March 12th, 2016
9:00 AM (sharp) to Noon (or potentially later)
Hope Church - Room 224 - 8500 Walnut Grove - Cordova, TN
See DIRECTIONS TO THE ROOM below.
Map to Hope Church: http://HopePres.com/
Map of Hope Church: http://HopePres.com/buildingmap
DIRECTIONS TO THE ROOM:
· Use the parking lot in the southwest area of
the Church facing Walnut Grove in the
vicinity of Entrance 1 (look for the distinct
architecture shown in this adjacent picture)
· Enter the Church using the doors on the
RIGHT side of Entrance 1 (see illustration)
· Upon entry make two quick RIGHT turns
where you will see stairs to the second floor
· At the top of the stairs, turn RIGHT and go
through the double doors. Enter the first
door on your RIGHT. Walk down the hallway.
Room 224 is the second door on your LEFT.
The map below will help you navigate the
route to the second floor and to the room
we meet in. Hope to see you there!
Enter through the East Doors to reach Room 224 on 2nd Floor.
Photo Credit: Michael D Zurkammer
Image Credit: Floor Plan - Hope Church and Michael D Zurkammer