Second Saturday For Members of The CT Groups only.
What do you want to dive into?
So far some feedback has been received and included for Second Saturday.
We're open to hearing what topics or activities you are interested in for the January 14th, 2017 session. That are your needs to conduct a stronger job search in 2017. Opportunities appear to be increasing thus the need to be at the top of your "game" soon is essential.
Some potential ideas include:
- Breaking through Roadblocks
- Math in the Interview and pre-employment testing?
- SDRAWKCAB GNIKNIHT technique to solve challenges
- Motivational items
- Behaviorial Interview Questions
- Value of GoodRx.com web site and free Medical Cards
- Limited group size Mock Interview Sessions
- Why some sections of your Resume may be obsolete
- A best way to discourage recruiters from contacting you
- Discussion of TheCTGroups.org web site
Send your ideas or requests to Zurkammer@Outlook.com using the subject
The CT Groups and we'll look through and see what we can do to help.
CLOSING DATE FOR IDEAS WILL BE 1/12/2017
Even if your topic may not be in the mix for January 14th, learning or even
hearing what has changed in the other areas can leave you better positioned
for the competition as those who are considered "not in the job market" come
back in with signs the economy is improving.
What you get out of a job search is important, and so is what you put into it.
Time, Place, Maps and Directions to the Room
Second Saturday – January 14th, 2017
9:00 AM (sharp) to Noon (or potentially later)
Hope Church - Room 224 - 8500 Walnut Grove - Cordova, TN
See DIRECTIONS TO THE ROOM below.
DIRECTIONS TO THE ROOM:
· Use the parking lot in the southwest area of
the Church facing Walnut Grove in the
vicinity of Entrance 1 (look for the distinct
architecture shown in this adjacent picture)
· Enter the Church using the doors on the
RIGHT side of Entrance 1 (see illustration)
· Upon entry make two quick RIGHT turns
where you will see stairs to the second floor
· At the top of the stairs, turn RIGHT and go
through the double doors. Enter the first
door on your RIGHT. Walk down the hallway.
Room 224 is the second door on your LEFT.
The map below will help you navigate the
route to the second floor and to the room
we meet in. Hope to see you there!
MAP of East Doors for Entrance 1 and to Room 224.
Enter through the marked entrance to reach Room 224 on the 2nd Floor.
Photo Credit: Michael D Zurkammer
Image Credit: Floor Plan - Hope Church & Michael D Zurkammer