3. Flex Time
4. Telecommuting Options / Work from Home
5. Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement
6. Job Titles Responsibilities
7. Cell Phone, Computer
8. Car or Car Expenses
9. Review sooner to increase Salary, Bonus Plan
10. Better Cube or Office
Research the company before you negotiate. You may be negotiating for something you would be
receiving anyway. To negotiate, get informed! Be fair, explain your position, do not get greedy as
the second place candidate may be a close second choice.
10 Salary Negotiation Mistakes to Avoid | Quintessential, Randal S Hansen, Ph.D.
15 Rules for Negotiating a Job Offer | Harvard Business Review, Deepak Malhotra 04/00/2014
1. Don't underestimate the importance of Likeability
2. Help them understand why you deserve what you’re requesting.
3. Make it clear they can get you.
4. Understand the person across the table.
5. Understand their constraints.
6. Be prepared for tough questions.
7. Focus on the questioner’s intent, not on the question.
8. Consider the whole deal.
9. Negotiate multiple issues simultaneously, not serially.
10. Don’t negotiate just to negotiate.
11. Think through the timing of offers.
12. Avoid, ignore, or downplay ultimatums of any kind.
13. Remember, they’re not out to get you.
14. Stay at the table.
15. Maintain a sense of perspective.
A Recruiter's Inside Scoop on Salary Negotiation Tips | CareerAttraction.com
Here's How to Make a Counter Offer | MIC.com, Natasha Noman 10/11/2016
How to Handle Salary Counter Offers | Glassdoor.com, Amy Elisa Jackson 10/05/2016
How to Negotiate a Job Offer IF YOU ARE THE EMPLOYER | Wikihow.com
How to Negotiate Salary with Job Candidates | Robert Half Blog
Let the Employer Make the First Salary Offer | The Ladders 02/18/2011
The Exact Words to Use When Negotiating Salary | US News, Rebecca Healy 02/21/2013
Negotiating Relocation Package
What to Ask For When Negotiating a Relocation Package | IHireTechnology.com, Natalie Winzer
3 Reasons Not to Negotiate Salary After Accepting an Offer | Salary.com, Jim Hopkinson
I Accepted An Offer That Was Less Than I Wanted -- When Can I Renegotiate?
| Forbes, Caroline Ceniza-Levine 03/11/2017
OTHER LINKS OF POSSIBLE VALUE